ISO 9001:2015 is the Universal Standard which is permissible to all type of Organisations whether Manufacturing or Service Sector. It is probable to all type of organisations irrespective of size and nature of business including Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited , Public Limited or the Government Undertakings.
Benefits of ISO Certification:
A lot of economic, social and technical benefits are gained with ISO certification:
- The production, development and supply of products and services become more safe and efficient.
- ISO certification sets new goals to be achieved and continuous improvement becomes possible to be achieved.
- It is also possible for the management of the organization certified to monitor the progress step by step to achieve the goals of standard products. Furthermore, productivity is increased as a result of improved process due to improved qualification of employees.
- International trade becomes fairer.
- Provision of safe products and services to consumers becomes possible.
- The ISO certified company can compete at international level.
- The new technologies which achieve the ISO certificate have the possibility to be implemented in the production process.
- The developing countries gain advanced technical knowledge when they have to implement the standers for production with their scares resources.
- Quality of life in general improves as everyone is ensured of the provision of safe products and services.
- Global environment is assured to be safe with International standers for goods and services to be produced which are environment-friendly.