- Internal operational efficiency: Lower production costs because of fewer nonconforming products, less rework, lower rejection rates, streamlined processes, and fewer mistakes.
- Access to new markets: Some markets require ISO 9001 Registration, some markets favor companies with ISO 9000 Registration.
- Customer request: Many organizations are asked by a customer to obtain registration as a requirement to continue or to start doing business with them.
We Are Usually Asked About
1. What are the benefits of ISO?
2. Can I implement ISO 9001 without a Audit?
In these times of tight budgets and cost saving measures, an ISO 9001 Consultant is a luxury that many companies have decided to do without. So you can take ISO from online also.
3. Does ISO 9001 still apply to all organizations - big, small, different sectors and different items – products, services?
The concept of the standard has not changed; it’s applicable to any type of organization, regardless of the size, type or its core business.
4. How long does it take to achieve ISO Certification?
It’ll take 3-4 working days to provide soft copy over the email and up to 20 days to deliver hard copy through courier depending on the country of delivery.
5. What ISO Standards do I need?
The best place to start is ISO 9001 quality management, as this is the core standard that most of the other well-known standards are based on. Based on your company’s activities there may be additional ‘bolt on’ standards that might complement the business i.e. as waste and recycling company may benefit from the ISO 14001 environmental management. A manufacturing business might benefit from the ISO 45001 health and safety as they use lots of heavy machinery which could have risks associated.
6. What is the Difference Between ISO 9001 : 2008 & ISO 9001 : 2015?
The main difference between 2008 and 2015 revision of ISO 9001 is adoption of risk-based thinking and requirement to determine context of the organization. Besides that, the new version of the standard excludes requirements for preventive actions, quality manual, management representative and so on.
7. Can I use ISO logo?
The ISO logo is a registered trademark and cannot be used by anyone outside of ISO, unless authorized. If you wish to use a logo to demonstrate certification, contact the certification body that issued the certificate.
8. How to become an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor?
You need to take 5 days course of Lead Auditor.
9. How do I know if my ISO 9001 certificate is valid?
Check ISO certificate authentication on our website
- Go to https://theglobalstandards.org/check-certificate/ and enter the certificate number.
- Click Submit to find out whether or not the certificate is valid.